Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jay-lord of Knoxley

A good friend of mine is in her last year at uni studying visual arts and below are some of the crazy good pen and ink drawings that she has done. I would never have the patients to do something like this! She does not currently have a website/blog so I cannot redirect you to her other works but hopefully she will get something up soon so I will let you know.

To explain the title of the post - My friends name is Jay and some how during uni she landed this bizzare nickname Jay'Lord Of Knoxley, which I still love to call her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Good work shown here . Art is really nice,this is not easy to work in this way.
    Seafolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is artwork from a good friend of mine. She has just done some new stuff too so I am going to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete