Sunday, November 14, 2010

whats in my bag


Okay so I am pretty obsessed with beauty products.. I have considered on many occasions to pursue a career in makeup artistry if it wasn't for the weekend work and low pay.. however after I travel you never know. Anyway I am getting sidetracked the reason for this post is to show you what I have in my makeup bag.. and trust me this has come from a lot of trial and error and although I am always on the look out for new products this is what I am working with at the moment.

1. Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in natural Beige which I mix with Estee Lauder double wear. I like the consistancy better when the too are mixed as the estee is too matt on its own and the revlon doesn't have the staying power. But together I find them the perfect mix.
2. MAC Prep and Prime for primer.
3. Colossal Mascara by Maybelline This product is cheap but effective.
4. Laurer Mercier Translucent Powder I like using a translucent now instead of a normal powder now as it doesn't seem to adopt that cakey appearance and you don't have to worry about it changing colour throughout the day. I find this powder to be very fine and therefore has a nice finish.
5. MAC Studio Finish Concealer I use e yellow tone in this concealer as I find it covers my dark circles under my eyes. I usually apply it after my foundation to prevent product waste.
6. MAC Bronzer in refined golden.
7. Stila Smudgepot in black. This eyeliner lasts and lasts. I totally recommend this! I am a bit in love with eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment