Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Interview: Bambi Eyez Blogger

So this is the first of hopefully many interviews to be featured on this blog. So Enjoy.

I convinced a good friend of mine and fellow blogger and graphic designer to answer a few questions about her blog Bambi Eyez http://bambieyezyeah.blogspot.com. Not only does her blog feature pics and artworks from various other artist but it also includes some of her own designs, some of which can be viewed below and purchased online through her blog. So check out her interview below.

1. Are you a fulltime blogger or part time blogger? Well I guess that depends on the definition of “full time” or “part time”… but I try to post a blog entry at least once a day. Even if it’s a awesome song I heard or great photo. Other entry’s I try and make longer and more involved, and usually are about inspirational artist that I might find in my day to day travels.

2. What other job are you currently working in? I work as a Designer for both print and multimedia.

3. What is a typical day like for you? Usually I work 9-5pm, Mon-Fri. Recently I have been getting back into Adobe Flash producing online banner advertising.

4. Do you have any other creative pursuits that you would like to fufil in the future?
I would love to be working full time for myself, as a graphic / multimedia designer on projects that are fun and exciting, hopefully with some inspiring people. I love working as a team on projects and seeing them through.

5. What life motto do you live by? Live in the moment. Learn from the past. Dream for the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment