Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Living the dream

Summer time in the USA…

August last year myself, my brother and my sis in-law headed to the US of A.
It was only a short holiday of three weeks but damn we saw a fucking lot and consumed a considerable amount of fruit tingle cocktails in the process.

Our trip started in LA, a place that is a lot less glamorous than it is made out to be, but after a trip to Santa Monica and a topless tour (and I am meaning topless car - cheeky) of the hollywood hills - the place begins to grow on you. Not to mention we found an awesome vegetarian restaurant tucked in one of the backstreets off the sunset strip - I can safely say the best vegetarian I have eaten.

From LA it was off to VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS, I loved Vegas if you didn't get that from the CAPS. Vegas is filled with fun and all-you-can-eat buffets… need I say more.

We went to san fran, Vancouver, Toronto, Niagra Falls and NEW YORK. New york.. yes another favourite. That city just has an electric vibe and you can just get drunk on the energy.. or on the cocktails at one of the fabulous little restaurants that they have saturating the city. My advice while you are in New York – catch a broadway show! Amazing.

Anyway below are some shots I captured whilst over there.






Las Vegas Baby!

The GRAND Canyon.


San Fran



Vancouver

Soho - New York

You can't visit New York without tasting there enormous pizzas

No comments:

Post a Comment