Sunday, July 18, 2010

On that note.

Okay so today I have a few random things to blog about, just bits and pieces that I found on the internet throughout my day that I thought I would share.


Okay so first thing is these amazing girls from a company called Boudoir Divas. I love a good entrepenuer success story so here is todays so check out their website on http://www.theboudoirdivas.com/


Basically these guys are photographers who have created a business around making women feel sexy no matter their age or size. Here are some pics from their blog. They last two show just how unsexy too skinny is and how if you have curves you should flaunt them.


The following is a quote I found on another photographers website which I like and thought I would share.

My goal isn’t to be rich – it isn’t to be famous. My purpose isn’t to take pretty pictures and become a better photographer. My goal – is to be free – to have choice. To continue growing and be able to respond to whatever need the world presents to me.

1 comment:

  1. this is indeed a lovely and uplifting post miss.
    i especially like the end quote x

    ReplyDelete