Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sugar & Spice & All Things Nice

Like I said earlier I am always on the internet and am always stumbling across inspiring blogs and beautiful graphics. I have made a deal with myself... If I stop on an image for longer than a few seconds I will save it to a folder on my computer. I just figure that if an image made me look at it twice it is good enough to save.

So here are some images that I have saved over the past week. Unfortunately I am not exactly sure what websites I pulled them from.. but here are some links to some darn good blogs that I found this week so good chance some of them came from them.

http://scoutandcatalogue.blogspot.com/

http://dillydallas.blogspot.com/

A gorgeous bag by the lovely Scout & Catalogue


Gorgeous top, love the vibrant juicy red and the baggy yet feminine fit



Makes me hungry just looking at it.



Jewellery and more jewellery

Love it... at the end of the day we are all wild and free

After a long day at work nothing is more satisfying than a long hot bat.. oh and add a glass of merlot and your set.

No comments:

Post a Comment