Friday, August 27, 2010

Warehousing around

Last night a group of us went to a warehouse party in Brissie. I had never been to one of these before so I was keen to go and check it out. It is basically just bands playing in a location down one of the side alleys. The best part is that it is BYO...well now that I am sitting here with a slight hangover.. maybe that was the worst part. In a room full of stiffs, who were perhaps bobbing their knees when they got really into it, we were that group that were dancing like idiots and on the recieving end of long judging stares.

Below are a few photos from last night but I have also thrown in just some images from the past couple of weeks. Some of my brothers birthday and just some cute nature shots that I have taken.

































No comments:

Post a Comment