Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boozy lunches and butt shaking


























Here are some pics from last night, dancing our butts off - literally. Actually yesterday was just fun and perfect the whole day. In the morning I slept in until the grand time of 8am - oh yeah huge sleep in for me as I am normally up at 6. Than fried myself some eggs and drank my english breakfast while reading a book that I haven't had a chance to pick up in months. Met some girls in the city for a shopping sesh where I found a dress to wear to my boyfriends grad night - 70% off I might add. We met up with an old friend for a few beers over lunch. Although the weather was freezin - when its meant to be summer - and it seemed jean shorts and singlet were not the correct selection. It was still perfect.

The evening saw us hit up a nearby  chinese restaurant  where we shared some yummy dishes of babecue chicken, garlic beef and cashew chicken.

We went out for some but shaking at the clubs.. not a late one I was home by midnight which means I am well rested today and am in good form for a relaxing sunday. Unlike the hangover I carried all last sunday, which saw me couch ridden for the entire day.

I am trying not to remind myself that work starts again tomorrow - aaaagggg. Sometimes I wish I could just throw it all in and work as a yoga instructor or a hairdresser. But I still have the whole day today to not work so time to have a shower and make myself recognisable as human and explore the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment