Monday, December 20, 2010

aveeno



I recently purchased Aveeno POSITIVELY RADIANT™ Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15. I can’t remember how much it was but I think it was about $20 to $30, which is really cheap to me (coming from someone who has paid up to $90 on the latest skincare crazes). So I wanted to do a quick review for you on this product.

Well I have only been using it for a week now and I absolutely love it. I have already noticed a change in my skin, it appears a lot less dry and my pores don’t seem to be as visible. I have been trying a lot of face creams lately trying to find something that will work for me, but without costing me an arm and a leg. This product has definitely been the best.

So if you are looking for an inexpensive moisturiser, I highly recommend Aveeno. I am going to continue using it and see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment