Wednesday, December 15, 2010

silly season














I know have been a bit slack in getting posts up lately, I guess it's just that time of year when things get a bit crazy. I have had my long distance boyfriend visit for a week, my mother visit for a week and on top of that work had been even more busy than normal. So I thought I would put a few pics of what I have been up to over the past few weeks.

Went to Byron Bay with the boyfriend, the first time I had ever been there and had heard great things about it so I was super excited. We stayed overnight in the only place that hadn't been booked out - The Aquarious, a backpackers. Even though it was a backpackers the room was nice and we overlooked the pool and the barbecue area that was always filled with music and tanned bohemian tourists. We spent two days lazing on the beach, browsing the shops and exploring the lighthouse. The town was filled with bronzed Europeans, it made me want to quit my job, hire a van and start selling dreamweavers at the markets.

Mum was the next visiter so we took her to the shops and the usual Brisbane attractions. We had some of the best curry at a restaurant over in Bulimba and we discovered a cafe in kangaroo point that I need to revisit soon.

Other than that went out with my friends quite a few times, tooooo many beers in the park, boozy lunches at the Fox and just generally wasting money. But hey life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment